Things that add the spice or flavor to life

This blog was inspired by my children, my pets and friends. Through years of trying to entertain children I found other families, friends and community groups to collaborate with for ideas and resources. Those who know me, know how much children, pets, nature and creativity mean to me. The little the things that add some fun and flavor to your life, like art, creative cooking, nature activities, and fun facts. I was blessed with, and extremely thankful for, many of these things in my life. My mission here is to offer ideas, and inspiration among friends and put together a network of resources, including a list of organizations that do good in our community and a way to support them.

Friday, March 10, 2017

St Patrick's Day scarf

in honor of St Patrick's Day, I made a scarf in my class on finger crochet. So simple and quick, it makes a beautiful light weight, open weave scarf for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment